Thursday, September 20, 2018 | Noon - 4p | Memorial Union Quad & SEC Plaza
Connect with the Beaver Community! Annually the "Beaver Community Fair" draws together the OSU and greater Corvallis communities to celebrate the start of the academic year. Over two hundred different booths representing OSU departments & student organizations, Corvallis community agencies & businesses and local non-profit organizations will fill the Memorial Union Quad, making visible the opportunity to connect with services, products and involvement opportunities on campus and around the area.
At Oregon State University, we are steadfast in our pursuit of diversity, equity and inclusion and do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Student Leadership & Involvement reserves the right to require modification of any booth/content that does not align with OSU’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Non-OSU Vendor Information - Note: Sales are not permitted during this event (Registration available starting in July 2018).
OSU Departments and Recognized Student Organizations (Registration opening soon!)
All registrants will receive one 6' or 8' table, two chairs and a 10x10 space.
- E-mail confirmation of booth location will occur by September 18, 2018 for those pre-registered.
- All participants are responsible for clean-up of assigned area and take down of table and chair.
- If you are utilizing a canopy (not provided) you must secure it (with weights - no staking allowed).
- Requests for specific placement location and/or proximity to specific organizations will be considered, but are not guaranteed (make request during registration).
- Food: Individually wrapped candies permitted without approval and do not need to be reported. Any additional food/beverage items must be requested during registration and preapproved with the Student Leadership & Involvement.
- Fundraising: Recognized student organization fundraising and philanthropy must be requested during registration and preapproved with the Student Leadership & Involvement.
Power Needs: Access to electricity is very limited, so when you register, you'll need to specifically detail every item needing power, including the number of amps that each item draws.
- You will not be considered for power if this information is not complete!
- We will not provide power for laptop computers, tablets, etc.
- We will inform you at least 1 week before the fair if we can accommodate your request.
- All registrants will receive one 6' or 8' table, two chairs and a 10x10 space.