Wednesday, September 20, 2017 | Noon - 4p | Memorial Union Quad
Connect with the Beaver Community! Annually the "Beaver Community Fair" draws together the OSU and greater Corvallis communities to celebrate the start of the academic year. Over two hundred different booths representing OSU departments & student organizations, Corvallis community agencies & businesses and local non-profit organizations will fill the Memorial Union Quad, making visible the opportunity to connect with services, products and involvement opportunities on campus and around the area.
- Recognized student organizations and OSU Departments
- Non-OSU Vendor Information - Registration available starting July 5. 2017 (Note: Sales are not permitted during this event.)
At Oregon State University, we are steadfast in our pursuit of diversity, equity and inclusion and do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Student Leadership & Involvement reserves the right to require modification of any booth/content that does not align with OSU’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- All registrants will receive one 6' or 8' table, two chairs and a 10x10 space. Individually wrapped candies permitted without approval.
- All OSU Student Organization fundraising, philanthropy and additional food/beverage items must be preapproved with the Student Leadership & Involvement; contact Dante Holloway firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your intentions.
- E-mail confirmation of booth location will occur by September 19, 2017 for those pre-registered.
- All participants are responsible for clean-up of assigned area and take down of table and chair.
- If you are utilizing a canopy (not provided) you must secure it with weights, no staking allowed.
- Terms and Conditions can be found HERE.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com