Involvement Lounge at SEC 112
The Involvement Lounge at SEC 112 is a hub to connect students with transformative, experiential learning opportunities. The lounge is open at all times when the Student Experience Center is open and all events held in the Involvement Lounge are open to all, so please join us!
- Watch a Ted Talk and discuss how it could relate to your life at #TedTalkTuesdays (weekly)
- Build your leadership skills - or explore whether leadership is even for you - through our interactive Leader Lab workshop series (weekly)
- Faculty and staff share pieces of their life stories, including what they have learned from transformative moments in our Story Spotlight series (April 24, May 10, May 25)
- Come inside from Unwind in the Plaza to interact with therapy dogs (May 10)
- Over a meal, chat with faculty, staff, and peers about some of the amazing experiences that OSU has to offer at the Spring Involvement Lunch Fair (May 18)
- De-stress before finals with free massage, sustenance, crafts, and more at the Beaver Chill (May 31)
Every week, our Peer Advisors are in the Involvement Lounge to help you figure out how and where to get involved on campus to best suit your interests and goals. Drop by during one of the times below or contact us to set up an appointment.
Spring 2017 Involvement Advising Hours:
- Mondays 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesdays 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Thursdays 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
You can also check out the OSU Experience website to explore campus involvement opportunities.
Involvement Lounge Reservations
For SEC departments seeking information about how to reserve the Involvement Lounge, please see the SEC 112 Space Use Policy and Process.