Annual club and student organization recognition renewal for 2018-19 is now open. Your organization’s current recognition will be effective through September 2018. Your recognition will expire October 1, 2018 if your organization does not complete (includes submission, review and approval [from SLI and sponsoring departments where applicable]) renewal by September 28, 2018, which includes loss of benefits until renewal is completed.
Any currently listed officer may move forward registration for the 18/19 year.
- Submissions from advisors or other nonstudents will be rejected
- If you want a newly elected officer to be able to move forward the registration, add them as an officer for your organization
- If you do not elect your officers until later in fall, either add someone returning as an “officer” so that they can add in the correct people once elected in fall, or newly elected officers will need to meet with me to gain access to the renewal form
To renew your organizations registration for the current year:
Go to apps.ideal-logic.com/osusli and click the “OSU Login” option
- You’ll be redirected to OSU’s single sign on webpage
- Log in using your ONID login credentials
On the right side of your club dashboard, in a yellow box, you’ll see “Registration/Recognition Renewal (2018/19)”
- Click on that link to complete registration
- If you do not see this and do not have access to your club’s dashboard, you may need to complete an updated officer confirmation form. If this is the case, you should see a red “actions required” box at the top of your page letting you know that needs to be completed. Once completed, you will regain access to your club dashboard and should see the option listed above.
Keep in mind that:
- You can start and stop as often as you would like but once you submit your registration for approval, you will not be able to make adjustments until you are approved.
- Most information will be prefilled from last year’s registration, but there will be some areas that need to be updated and/or confirmed (noted with a red asterisk), so please do review your information carefully.
- You will need to confirm or update all officers, members and advisors before submitting. Be sure to closely read the instructions in your officer area of the registration to ensure your ability to submit.
- Your registration will not be approved until all officer officers (as outlined in your constitution) have been fully confirmed and, if applicable, your department assigned advisor has been confirmed and sponsorship agreement has been reviewed and agreed to by all responsible parties.