Timeline & Deadlines
Applications will be fully considered for funding once it is complete and submitted.
|3 Weeks* In Advance||4 Weeks* In Advance||5 Weeks* In Advance|
|$0 - $49||Not Fundable||Not Fundable||Not Fundable|
|$50 - $2,000||✓|
|$2,000 - $4,000||✓|
*Weeks are considered academic weeks 1 through 9. Dead week, finals week, and academic breaks are NOT included when counting the number of weeks prior to the first date of the activity.
Travel Request Deadlines
Local Travel or Regional Travel (within 300 miles)
National or International Travel (more than 300 miles)
|3 Weeks* In Advance||✓|
|5 Weeks* In Advance||✓|
- Late Submissions may be reviewed up to two (2) weeks in advance of the date of the activity. Funding allocation may receive a 5% reduction/penalty for every week past the stated submission deadline. In addition, if time does not allow for the request to be fully processed and the funds to be released to the student/student organization in advance of the activity the request will be denied. Request received 13 or fewer days in advance of the activity will NOT be reviewed.
- Dead Week, Finals Week, and academic breaks are not counted as work weeks for this purpose. These weeks ARE NOT INCLUDED when counting the number of weeks prior to the first date of the activity.
- Open activities must happen between weeks 1-10.
- Organization Development activities can take place during finals week and academic breaks.
- Travel during break terms are funded only if the students are enrolled for the following term.
- For further details about the timeline, please review the SORCE Policy.